- Missed a period? Think you might be pregnant? If having a baby is not what you expected, you may be filled with questions and wondering what your options are. Get all the facts before you decide.
We are here to provide you with a FREE lab quality pregnancy test and medically accurate information. Our trained staff will go over all of your options with you. We are here to help so you can share what is on your mind and to think through all your options.
If you have questions about pregnancy, abortion procedures, adoption, parenting, and sexually transmitted infections, please don’t hesitate to visit our center we are here for you.
All of our services are free and confidential. We do not provide or refer for abortions.
Call today for your appointment: 570-424-1113
- Thinking that abortion is your only option?
Right about now you may be thinking that a baby was not part of your plan. Perhaps you are contemplating abortion as your only way out. You may be stressed, angry, and confused. All of your feelings are valid. Contact us to share your thoughts and emotions about your unexpected pregnancy. We are able to provide you with factual information about all your options. We are here for you.
Average Cost of an Abortion: http://www.guttmacher.org/in-the-know/abortion-costs.html
Abortion Safety Checklist: http://pregnancydecisionline.org/abortion-safety-checklist/
- There are some common symptoms of early pregnancy:
- Missed Period
- Breast Tenderness
- Frequent Urination
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms you may possibly be pregnant. The first step in knowing for sure is to schedule an appointment to take a free and confidential pregnancy test.
Many times an in-home pregnancy test is administered too early to detect the hCG pregnancy hormone and is inconclusive. Our lab quality tests that reveal a positive result may also be followed up with a free Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound to confirm the viability of an early pregnancy. Call today as we are here to help and answer any questions you may have regardless of the result of your test.
We do not provide or refer for abortions
- After an abortion you may experience feelings of depression, guilt or shame as well as many other symptoms such as:
- Feeling Numb
- Thoughts of Suicide
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Loss of Self Worth
- Poor Work or School Performance
- Relationship problems
- Eating Disorders
- Fear of Infertility
This is referred to as Post Abortion Syndrome or (PAS) where memories resurface from a previous abortion that can wreak havoc on your emotions. If you are experiencing regret or any of the above symptoms from a previous abortion please contact us. We can help you sort through your burdensome feelings and assist you in finding joy again.
Some information on this page was taken from http://www.ramahinternational.org/post-abortion-syndrome.html
- Have you recently engaged in unprotected sex? Maybe the condom broke or your method of birth control was unavailable. Or perhaps you both got caught up in the “heat of the moment”. Very often individuals will consider emergency contraception during these situations or when concerned about the possibility of pregnancy. You may recognize these product names as Plan B One Step ™ or ella ™ also called “morning-after pill”.
You may be wondering about the safety and effectiveness of these medications. These products may work by delaying ovulation, blocking sperm from the egg or preventing a fertilized egg from actually implanting in the uterus. There are however potential risks and side effects in using these drugs.
Find out more about the morning-after pill or ella – http://pregnancydecisionline.org/questions/the-morning-after-pill/ and http://pregnancydecisionline.org/questions/ella/
- We offer individual and couples curriculums that deal specifically with growing and nurturing healthy relationships. Learn how to:
- Recognize the difference between true love and lust
- Building strong, solid and long lasting relationships
- Determine if you are presently in a healthy relationship
Make an appointment today with one of our peer counselors to discuss these and other relationship topics today.