The Pregnancy Resource Center of the Poconos opened its doors in 1985, and has since served over 4,000 women and families in the Pocono area. We are a non-profit organization that reaches out to women and families facing an untimely or crisis pregnancy. Our main mission is to provide accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, abortion procedures and risks, lifestyle issues, and any related concerns to our clientele. Our goal is to help you make an informed decision about your situation. All services are free and confidential.
Our Commitment to Care:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive open and honest answers.
- Client’s pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in absolute confidence.
- Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
We do not provide or refer for abortions.